Subject: Need Help - Fiverr Profile Not Getting Approved

jrgenvagt

Hello dear Fiverr community,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm facing an issue and I'm hoping for your guidance and advice.

I recently tried to create my profile on Fiverr to offer my skills and work on various projects. However, for some reason, my profile is not being approved. I've made sure to provide all the necessary information and meet the requirements, but unfortunately, I haven't had any success so far.

I'm not sure what I did wrong or what steps I can take to improve my profile and make it suitable for the Fiverr platform. I've gone through the guidelines and tips on the website, but I'm still stuck.

Could you please give me some advice on how to optimize my profile? Are there specific tags or keywords I should use to better showcase my skills and be found by potential clients? Have any of you had similar experiences and can you let me know how you successfully created your profile?

I'm truly excited about the idea of being active on Fiverr, and I appreciate any support you can provide. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards, [Your Name]

• Like 5