Jump to content

NEW FIVERR ACCOUNT


cyber_securit

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, designhub777 said:

Google it what should you do now.

If you cannot guide anyone then don't bother to comment like this.

1 hour ago, cyber_securit said:

I made a new fiverr account and created a new gig now what should I do acid?

Give it 3-4 days and observe that your impressions and clicks are increasing or dropping. If they are increasing then it means your gig is doing well and being shown to buyers.. if dropping then it means you need to optimize your gigs further.

1 hour ago, creative_uiux24 said:

Stay active and share the gig on social media side

Have you ever implemented these tips for yourself? I can see that you have 6 reviews since October 2022? It is a proof that staying online is useless and it does not help with anything else.

1 hour ago, web_clwon said:

You do more gig marketing and stay online all the time

Useless advices because these tips never worked for you effectively as well.

  • Like 4
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cyber_securit said:

I made a new fiverr account and created a new gig now what should I do acid?

Create great, unique gigs and constantly improve your skills.

Also don't listen to people like this:

1 hour ago, creative_uiux24 said:

Stay active and share the gig on social media side

If anything, what you want to do is to read the rules and see what you can do and what is against the rules. On the forum there are a lot of people that have no idea how Fiverr works and they will provide you with tips that are just a waste of time.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, designhub777 said:

Where? Are you sure by marketing gigs on social media will lead orders?

How many people you know need the type of service you offer? Just because you share on social media that doesn't mean you will ever receive any orders.

  • Like 4
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, designhub777 said:

Are you sure by marketing gigs on social media will lead orders?

Using social media seldom leads to orders. You will have more success when you use the Fiverr website.
Many (desperate) sellers think that social media (or staying online) will bring them orders. Both barely work. 
 

Edited by filipdevaere
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Using social media seldom leads to orders. You will have more success when you use the Fiverr website.
Many (desperate) sellers think that social media (or staying online) will bring them orders. Both barely work. 
 

That's what I am talking about.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...