Plz... support me

sujon513

8 minutes ago, sujon513 said:

Hi everyone, I'm Sujon from Bangladesh. I'm a new member. I do graphic design. But I Didn't get any order. How can I get orders from fiverr.

Welcome On Board! Thoroughly research the platform and study your sellers and potential buyers.

Research is the key! Meanwhile, keep polishing your skills.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

Hi, make sure your gigs are well optimized and tags/keywords are relevant. Set a competitive price, that is slightly better than rest of your competition. Your communication has to be top-notch.
Landing the first order is slightly difficult initially, but with proper efforts and dedication you'll get it in some time.

• Like 27

Hello, ensure that your gigs are thoroughly optimized, and that your tags and keywords are highly relevant. Price your services competitively, offering rates slightly better than your competitors. Maintain excellent communication with potential clients. Securing your first order may be a bit challenging initially, but with persistent effort and dedication, you will achieve success in due time

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

On 9/2/2023 at 12:23 AM, swaybur123 said:

be active on Fiverr

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

I wonder when you are going to stop giving the same wrong advice to new sellers

For sure, your advice is not helping your account. After 2 years, you still have 0 (zero) sales on Fiverr.  Is your advice not working?

• Like 20
  • Up 1

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

I wonder when you are going to stop giving the same wrong advice to new sellers

For sure, your advice is not helping your account. After 2 years, you still have 0 (zero) sales on Fiverr.  Is your advice not working?

So how will feverr work actively

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, designerhosain said:

So how will feverr work actively

Strange, since July 2022 you started giving totally wrong advice to new sellers several times. And now you ask how Fiverr works. You should be ashamed of yourself.

How Fiverr works and how to be successful has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I am not wasting my time by writing it down again, I still have many orders to complete. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Only read the advice of experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and those with no or only a few orders).

• Like 8
  • Up 3

On 8/28/2023 at 3:06 PM, sujon513 said:

Hi everyone, I'm Sujon from Bangladesh. I'm a new member. I do graphic design. But I Didn't get any order. How can I get orders from fiverr.

Getting orders on Fiverr can be competitive, but there are several strategies you can use to increase your chances of attracting clients to get new orders. Here are some tips to help you get new orders:

• - Create a good look Professional Profile
  • - Choose the Right Gig Categories and subcategories
  • - Offer and commit to delivering High-Quality Services
  • - Set Competitive Prices to attract buyers
  • - Create Eye-Catching Gig Images and showcase portfolio on profile
  • - Optimize Gig Titles, Tags, and Keywords
  • - Promote Gig on Social Media

Remember Fiverr is a highly competitive platform and that success on Fiverr may not happen overnight. Building a strong reputation and client base can take time and consistent effort.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1