Is it possible to work with dynamic pictures and text - based on the buyers profile?

jungmat

As we are living in the AI decade,  is it possible to work with dynamic pictures and text - based on the buyers profile?

For the moment it feels like everything is hard coded. Enter text here, upload a picture there.

Is it possible to let some code fragments compile the gigs of the sellers?

Maybe in the Pro or AI version of Fiver?

I have to admit I am newbie who did not attend all Tutorials yet.

• Like 11

13 hours ago, jungmat said:

is it possible to work with dynamic pictures and text - based on the buyers profile?

If Fiverr created the gig images automatically at the time the buyer searched based on different text options the seller had specified it would probably need more processing on the server side and may lead to slower display of the images and the images probably wouldn't be as complex or rendered as accurately as they could be otherwise and wouldn't show the design skills of the seller (and showing the design skills of the seller would be useful in the graphics & design categories etc). Though it would save the buyers having to create the images and it could be more standardised.

Maybe they could have automatically created images/dynamically created images in the categories that aren't design/art/video type categories (such as the writing categories).

Also I don't think you'd want to create the seller images too much based on the buyer's profile as the gigs are for showing what sorts of things the seller creates. But maybe Fiverr could allow sellers with gigs in certain categories to create different sorts of images for different things (but still relevant to the gig) and the system could use the ones most relevant to the buyer when showing search results to them.

Fiverr already has the Fiverr Logo Maker option which allows buyer's to customize logos with their own text and asks them for other things. Maybe it could take some ideas for the generation of the gig images from that.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 10

Well, I don't know how the back end of fiverr is organized, but if the gig page gets hosted by a Docker container some python/whatever back end code would be able to generate a png / jpeg / pdf in near real time. One could also use front end based javascript for creating images.

I would agree that in Discovery view it is best to work with pre-compiled images.

Weather or not a Buyer is interested in that level of customization is also a different story.

• Like 5