How to get Fiverr gigs ranked fast and get orders?

asadul_islaam

On 8/23/2023 at 3:48 AM, asadul_islaam said:

Will Fiverr gig image change affect gig rank?

You have been given a bunch of bad answers by people with no clue.  You should change your gig image and description as often as you need to.  Don't listen to unsuccessful sellers repeating myths and superstitions. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

You have been given a bunch of bad answers by people with no clue.  You should change your gig image and description as often as you need to.  Don't listen to unsuccessful sellers repeating myths and superstitions. 

There is logic in your words, thank you, but will there be a problem if you change the image in the new state of the gig? It still confuses me

• Like 7

1 hour ago, asadul_islaam said:

There is logic in your words, thank you, but will there be a problem if you change the image in the new state of the gig? It still confuses me

If you change your video it takes about 24 hours for Fiverr to approve it, and when they do you "rank" exactly the same place where you were, although that is not permanent, you know it goes up and down over time.  If you change your image, it has no effect at all. Your rank has nothing to do with your image, it has to do with how much money you make for Fiverr in sales. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 10

On 9/5/2023 at 1:51 AM, filipdevaere said:

You asked this here already and @smartdezigns answered your question. 

While you are waiting for your first order, you can start studying the forum and the Fiverr help files. All answers to your questions can be easily found. Don't be lazy...... start reading.

I have read all Fiverr Help Center and TOS. I know how to promote a gig. I think you don't know you read the help center and the TOS 

I have never seen you on the Fiverr forum solve mistakes You always catch mistakes but never solve  

17 hours ago, asadul_islaam said:

I have never seen you on the Fiverr forum solve mistakes You always catch mistakes but never solve  

Everything has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again. 

It’s not my job to fix your mistakes. This has to be done by you. 

You are just thinking that if you put some gigs on Fiverr the money will flow to you. This is not the case. You need to work hard for it.

Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders). 

• Like 23
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 4

13 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Everything has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again. 

It’s not my job to fix your mistakes. This has to be done by you. 

You are just thinking that if you put some gigs on Fiverr the money will flow to you. This is not the case. You need to work hard for it.

Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

To err is human. If it's not your job to correct mistakes, then it's not your job to catch mistakes. If you catch a mistake you have to correct it but you don't and when someone asks a question on Fiverr forum you catch a mistake but don't correct and don't answer. Is it right to do so?

I noticed you have jealousy inside

On 8/27/2023 at 6:42 PM, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

For sure, your advice is not helping your account. After 3 months, you still have 0 (zero) sales on Fiverr.

You are wrong but, indeed, Fiver never said that you will get orders if you are active, but It is a trick because if you are active buyers will find gigs very easily because buyers want to order when the seller is active. After all, the buyer will never want to order offline.

• Like 1