How to report people who are not nice

adnanr16

Hi all,

Last week I have had a terrible experience with one of the buyers. He not only did not understand what I was trying to say, but also used fowl language to make me very angry. Since then, I have emailed support attaching a glimpse of his email but have not heard of anything. The only thing is I cannot locate him on Fiverr however he is continuously posting on Fiverr requesting 2 downloads and reviews of paid app costing $1 each without any issues. So, I would like to know what stance Fiverr takes on such people and how Fiverr makes the whole environment free from such atrocities?

Thanks

I’m not sure what Fiverr will do about it. I contacted Fiverr 9 days ago , followed all the steps to filing and submitting a ticket and have yet to hear from them. I am dealing with one of those customers at the moment. I have done everything I can to keep my cool and not lose it. He ordered one logo, I have created 5 logos already for him, he is still not satisfied. He yells at me and tells me I am a stupid american and that he is going to leave the biggest negative feedback ever. I just stay quiet and respond in a courteous manner. I never retaliate on what he or she is saying, I just keep my cool and act professional. Also he cant spell correctly either. So… its come to this. I have contacted Fiverr, they never responded, so honestly , what the heck do I do?

Cancel and report.

First I would cancel the gig. Granted he may not accept the cancellation but be persistent. If he denys the cancellation, cancel again and again.

I have had many rude clients that can make your blood boil. At first I use to try my best to smooth things over but as Fiverr has grown, the number of rude buyers has increased. Now after the first sign of rudeness, I immediately put in a mutual cancellation. They will decline, I cancel again and so on. Usually after they decline the initial cancellation, I send the a message and tell them

I reported your to CS and requested CS to cancel your gig, however, if you cancel before CS does, they probably will not investigate your actions on Fiverr, especially your actions towards me. It’s up to you. Cancel or let Fiverr take action.

From the Support Page:

Reporting Abuse: Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any uncool stuff is strictly prohibited.

If you are on the receiving end of abuse, we want to know about it. Please fill in a support request in the most relevant category (Order related, Account related, Misc.) for our team to review.

You can file a ticket here: http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Be sure to provide screenshots of the comment the buyer has made to you. Thanks for keeping the streets clean! 😛

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new//p1.zdassets.com/hc/settings_assets/38806/1752/SCgEXZtlvKH7gJw0nQkO1A-Fiverr_transparent_white_5000x1500.png

Fiverr Customer Support

http://support.fiverr.com

Reply to @bringme2life: Can you put the order in mutual cancellation? Or I would just take the negative feedback if you can’t. Just respond in the seller part professionally and explain the situation. Good customers will read both sides and if your side looks professional and makes him look crazy, you can combat that.

I am a buyer and just wanted to say that in the case of proven abuse as described here the seller should not get all his money back. That could easily be written into the terms and conditions.

In fact I think that Fiverr could easily create panels of high rated sellers to adjudicate on disputes, say three judges, and if the majority of those judges declare the work produced to be of a high enough standard, then the seller should get none, or just some of his money back, but not all.

I just cannot see how it is fair that after a seller has produced some work how a buyer can just say, no I don’t want it any more, and get all the money back.

Also, I would really like to see buyers get a public rating too. Then before you accept a job you could see if the seller was an arse previously or not. (Actually for all I know that might happen anyway but kept private just for sellers to see.)

I would be quite proud of a five star buyer rating!

Best wishes,

Paul.

Archived