WARNING

carrotymusic

Question

Hello. WARNING disappears within 60 days and the account is completely fresh after 60 days ???

it seems to me that even after 60 days, the warning will be in the history of your account! Or not? If so, after 60 days can you get a warning again like the first time?? Or Will it be like a second warning? I'm interested to know 🙂 

• Like 8
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

8 answers to this question

On 8/27/2023 at 1:04 PM, carrotymusic said:

Hello. WARNING disappears within 60 days and the account is completely fresh after 60 days ???

it seems to me that even after 60 days, the warning will be in the history of your account! Or not? If so, after 60 days can you get a warning again like the first time?? Or Will it be like a second warning? I'm interested to know 🙂 

Hello too

Read this article: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010880417-Warnings

Just remember, after 60 days, it will be removed from your account but it will remain in the Fiverr's system. 

• Like 18

12 hours ago, salimkhan738 said:

Although warning removes from account but still remains in the system of Fiverr.

So after 60 day if I got another warning that will be count as a 2nd times or after 60 days it will be count as a first time ?

• Like 9