My gigs are not showing after the order cancellation

petlab

Question

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to fellow freelancers on this platform to seek some guidance and insights regarding a concerning issue I've been facing for the past couple of months. Around two months ago, one of my orders was unexpectedly canceled by a client shortly after delivery. Unfortunately, this order cancellation coincided with my gigs becoming completely invisible on the Fiverr platform. I've been in contact with Fiverr support multiple times to address this issue, but despite their assistance, my gigs have remained hidden. I've been informed that the algorithm might be contributing to this problem, but the extended duration of this situation has left me puzzled. The invisibility of my gigs has significantly impacted my ability to attract clients and maintain my hard-earned reputation as a dedicated freelancer. As a result, the financial implications have been particularly challenging to manage. I'm reaching out to the community to see if anyone else has experienced a similar issue, especially one where gigs became invisible after a canceled order. Have any of you faced a situation where your gigs suddenly vanished and continued to remain hidden? If you've encountered this, how did you manage to address the problem or receive support from Fiverr?

Your insights, advice, and experiences would be invaluable to me during this frustrating time. I'm hopeful that by sharing our experiences, we can collectively find a solution to this issue.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and guidance.

Best regards,

Shah C

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

4 answers to this question