Does making changes in your gig can de rank you?

mas_designers

Question

Hi, I am a new seller. I have got three orders since creation of my gig. My clicks are going pretty good but my conversion rate is low. People come to my gig and leave without placing order. I think this is because my prices are high. I want to decrease my price but I have a fear in my mind that what if fiverr derank me? I have heard from someone that making changes in your gig can derank you. It would be great if someone guide me about my this query and tell me whether  I'm correct or not
Thanks

• Like 8
  • Up 3

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, mas_designers said:

Hi, I am a new seller. I have got three orders since creation of my gig. My clicks are going pretty good but my conversion rate is low. People come to my gig and leave without placing order. I think this is because my prices are high. I want to decrease my price but I have a fear in my mind that what if fiverr derank me? I have heard from someone that making changes in your gig can derank you. It would be great if someone guide me about my this query and tell me whether  I'm correct or not
Thanks

According to my experience
Gig ranking is affected only if you make changes in your Gig name and description, not with price.

• Like 8
  • Up 1