I'm a new seller on Fiverr. What should I do to get the order quickly?

canvas_wp

As a new seller Fiverr you have 3 things to put in mind

Firstly do you get impressions and clocks  if not check your title, tags and description

If all if fine 

The as a new seller you have to get your first buyer from outside Fiverr there are lots of ways to do that you can check on YouTube for that 

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sadiawahi said:

then InshaAllah you will reach your desired goal.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but God will not help you to get a quick order. 

5 minutes ago, sadiawahi said:

I know you need to spend more time on Fiverr

And....... staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

I am sorry to disappoint you, but God will not help you to get a quick order. 

And....... staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Give me some advice

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, sadiawahi said:

Give me some advice

image.png.6043a251a471278d73a47f9991a184c0.png

Telling lies does not attract possible buyers.

While you are waiting for your first order, you can start studying the forum and the Fiverr help files. All answers to your questions can be easily found. Don't be lazy...... start reading.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

42 minutes ago, sadiawahi said:

I am also a new seller but from what I know you need to spend more time on Fiverr and focus more on work then InshaAllah you will reach your desired goal.

Says the person who has made zero sales since March 2023. I don't think that staying online on Fiverr has been an effective tip for yourself too. So staying online is useless and it does not help you with anything else.

3 hours ago, canvas_wp said:

You both have to read the following topic first (sadiawahi and canvas_wp) and ignore info on Buyer Requests:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Says the person who has made zero sales since March 2023. I don't think that staying online on Fiverr has been an effective tip for yourself too. So staying online is useless and it does not help you with anything else.

You both have to read the following topic first (sadiawahi and canvas_wp) and ignore info on Buyer Requests:

What should I do?

• Like 9

6 hours ago, canvas_wp said:

Hey Canvas_WP!

Welcome to Fiverr! 

Quickly is not something you should focus on. You primary focus should be quality. Having a spot on Fiverr profile, and making sure that your gigs are well positioned. Answer promptly to the clients that contact you and being as professional as possible. 

Show your best work in your gigs images, and if you don't have any previous work to show, make it like if you were ordering it for yourself. 

Overall, make sure that your profile and your gigs are looking professional, that you don't lie about your skills (language for example) and that you can deliver the work you are advertising. 

Wish you the best of luck! 

Elliot

• Like 10