it's been 5 month and not getting any orders!

graphically83

Can anyone give me advice on how I can improve my gig? I try to be online about 8 hours a day. in these 5 month i didn't get any order and not even a client massage.

i will not mind if anyone give me an opportunity to work as team member or as a assistant. thank you for your time.

gig overview.PNG

join.PNG

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, graphically83 said:

I try to be online about 8 hours a day.

Why?  This has nothing to do with getting sales.

27 minutes ago, graphically83 said:

i didn't get any order and not even a client massage.

Perhaps if you improved you English skills it would help. Also, it would help if you told the truth about your English proficiency.

image.png.71ece2b51fa0d55ff2f8ebf69efd4336.png

If it has been 5 months and no one is buying your servives, maybe you should consider another line of work? 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, graphically83 said:

Can anyone give me advice on how I can improve my gig? I try to be online about 8 hours a day. in these 5 month i didn't get any order and not even a client massage.

i will not mind if anyone give me an opportunity to work as team member or as a assistant. thank you for your time.

gig overview.PNG

Well I would like to know that why have you created 3 gigs but of the same thing i.e. restaurant logo and also with the same gig images too? Any differences?

Logo design is one of the most competitive niche on Fiverr so you need to work on your gigs to make them more stand out. I will also encourage you to try other skills as well. 

Are you working as a team or an individual? Asking because you have mentioned "We" and "I" in descriptions. Correct it.

Read the following thread created by a TRS / Fiverr Pro Seller:

• Like 6
  • Up 1