graphyee

Question

I seek advice from experienced individuals. I am a new seller and I have been approved for Seller Plus. My question is, if I get the Seller Plus Premium package, will I receive Top Rated Seller priority vetting? Will this be similar to the Top Rated badge given to other Top Rated Sellers? I am hoping for responses from those who have taken the Seller Plus Premium package.

Screenshot_3.jpg

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 answers to this question

Hello 🙂  First of all, I congratulate you on the opportunity to be part of the SELLER PLUS program! As far as I know, you first need to go up and complete all the tasks to the "SELLER LEVEL 1" and "SELLER LEVEL 2", then complete all the tasks required to get a TOP RATED SELLER and after that you can get a priority review of your profile by buying SELLER PLUS PREMIUM 🙂 You can see more about seller levels here: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Achieving-levels

• Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, graphyee said:

similar to the Top Rated badge given to other Top Rated Sellers?

Welcome to seller plus ! firstly you do no get any badge from seller plus , you can get Fiverr support priority like top rated seller . hope you get your answer . Thank you !

• Like 9
  • Up 1

14 hours ago, graphyee said:

My question is, if I get the Seller Plus Premium package, will I receive Top Rated Seller priority vetting? Will this be similar to the Top Rated badge given to other Top Rated Sellers?

I wouldn't recommend that you join Seller Plus Premium just for the Top Rated Seller (TRS) priority vetting.

This is because not every seller who meets the minimum requirements to be nominated for TRS (as shown on your Dashboard), will be given the TRS badge. There are many sellers who have qualified for TRS for years, and were never given this badge. Many high-quality Level 2 sellers also make good income on the platform, yet they still don't have the TRS badge.

The TRS badge shouldn't really be sought after once you hit all the targets to be nominated to TRS. Just keep focusing on growing your business and delivering the best services possible. And, if the TRS badge does come, it will just be an awesome reminder of your hard work and the excellent service that you are providing.

A little on Priority Vetting for TRS, as offered through the Seller Plus Premium Plan:

There are many additional quality metrics that Fiverr takes into account when reviewing your eligibility for TRS status. If one thing is down, your account won't even be considered for TRS for another 3 months (at the earliest - sometimes it's much longer).

So these hidden quality metrics are looked at first - if you don't look good here, you won't even be vetted for TRS. It doesn't matter if you have a Seller Plus manager or not.

Your success manager will be helpful in letting you know a little bit about what might be preventing you from being considered for TRS. For example, your Buyer Satisfaction Rate (BSR) may be down, so Fiverr will want to see that score improve over time.

Cancelations also affect your eligibility for TRS - I know 1 cancelation that brought my Order Completion Rate (OCR) down to 98% and made me ineligible for TRS consideration for at least 3 months. I also know that cancelations that didn't affect my OCR (or my BSR) affected other quality metrics that made me ineligible for TRS considerations for much longer than 3 months. So I can see how easily I could be disqualified for TRS for years even if my visible stats look great and my business is doing really well.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/24/2023 at 7:44 PM, carrotymusic said:

Hello 🙂  First of all, I congratulate you on the opportunity to be part of the SELLER PLUS program! As far as I know, you first need to go up and complete all the tasks to the "SELLER LEVEL 1" and "SELLER LEVEL 2", then complete all the tasks required to get a TOP RATED SELLER and after that you can get a priority review of your profile by buying SELLER PLUS PREMIUM 🙂 You can see more about seller levels here: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Achieving-levels

Hello! Thank you for your kind words and support. I'm excited to be a part of the SELLER PLUS program and to embark on this journey of growth and excellence. Your guidance on the steps to achieve different seller levels is greatly appreciated. I'll definitely work hard to complete all the tasks for SELLER LEVEL 1, SELLER LEVEL 2, and ultimately aim for the TOP RATED SELLER status. Your link to the article about achieving levels will be a valuable resource for me. Thanks once again for your encouragement and insights!

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 8/25/2023 at 8:43 AM, vickieito said:

I wouldn't recommend that you join Seller Plus Premium just for the Top Rated Seller (TRS) priority vetting.

This is because not every seller who meets the minimum requirements to be nominated for TRS (as shown on your Dashboard), will be given the TRS badge. There are many sellers who have qualified for TRS for years, and were never given this badge. Many high-quality Level 2 sellers also make good income on the platform, yet they still don't have the TRS badge.

The TRS badge shouldn't really be sought after once you hit all the targets to be nominated to TRS. Just keep focusing on growing your business and delivering the best services possible. And, if the TRS badge does come, it will just be an awesome reminder of your hard work and the excellent service that you are providing.

A little on Priority Vetting for TRS, as offered through the Seller Plus Premium Plan:

There are many additional quality metrics that Fiverr takes into account when reviewing your eligibility for TRS status. If one thing is down, your account won't even be considered for TRS for another 3 months (at the earliest - sometimes it's much longer).

So these hidden quality metrics are looked at first - if you don't look good here, you won't even be vetted for TRS. It doesn't matter if you have a Seller Plus manager or not.

Your success manager will be helpful in letting you know a little bit about what might be preventing you from being considered for TRS. For example, your Buyer Satisfaction Rate (BSR) may be down, so Fiverr will want to see that score improve over time.

Cancelations also affect your eligibility for TRS - I know 1 cancelation that brought my Order Completion Rate (OCR) down to 98% and made me ineligible for TRS consideration for at least 3 months. I also know that cancelations that didn't affect my OCR (or my BSR) affected other quality metrics that made me ineligible for TRS considerations for much longer than 3 months. So I can see how easily I could be disqualified for TRS for years even if my visible stats look great and my business is doing really well.

Thank you for sharing this valuable insight into the TRS (Top Rated Seller) badge and the Seller Plus Premium Plan. It's clear that there are many factors at play beyond just meeting the visible requirements for TRS. Your advice to focus on continually improving our services and business growth makes a lot of sense.

Understanding that there are hidden quality metrics that influence TRS eligibility is eye-opening. It highlights the importance of maintaining high standards across all aspects of our Fiverr business, from buyer satisfaction to order completion rates and minimizing cancellations.

I appreciate your candid perspective on this, as it provides a more realistic view of the TRS journey. I'll definitely keep these insights in mind as I work towards achieving excellence on the platform. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience and knowledge!

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 8/24/2023 at 9:30 PM, fivestars01 said:

Welcome to seller plus ! firstly you do no get any badge from seller plus , you can get Fiverr support priority like top rated seller . hope you get your answer . Thank you !

Thank you for the warm welcome and for clarifying the details about the Seller Plus program. I appreciate your explanation that Seller Plus doesn't provide badges like the Top Rated Seller badge, but rather offers Fiverr support priority similar to TRS. Your response has been really helpful in giving me a better understanding of what to expect from Seller Plus. Thanks again for taking the time to provide this information!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, graphyee said:

Seller Plus Premium Plan.

I still love the Seller Plus Premium plan - you often get to try out the newest features that Fiverr has before everyone else on the platform. I've had the Request-to-Order feature for about a year now and it has really changed the way I do business. I also love that I can withdraw my Earnings within minutes of an order closing. There are so many new perks being rolled out for those on the Premium plan that it's well worth the investment.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1