Old Fiverr ID use

azhar_chisti

Question

Hello,
I have a Fiverr account. I created this account 6 years ago. But I started work a few months ago with a new gig. 1 month ago I completed my 1st job with a 5-star review and the buyer gave me tips. The problem is my gig not ranking. At this time I can't understand what I need to do. My old ID is it a problem or a gig problem?

• Like 17

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, azhar_chisti said:

Hello,
I have a Fiverr account. I created this account 6 years ago. But I started work a few months ago with a new gig. 1 month ago I completed my 1st job with a 5-star review and the buyer gave me tips. The problem is my gig not ranking. At this time I can't understand what I need to do. My old ID is it a problem or a gig problem?

No problem if ID is old, share your gig on social media.

• Like 14

Your question is about how to rank your fiverr gig and whether your old ID is a problem or not.

I searched Google for some information about fiverr gig ranking factors and found some useful tips that I will share with you.

Your gig title: It should be specific, expressive, and keyword-targeted. It should catch the attention of the buyers and tell them what you can offer them.

Your gig description: It should be informative, persuasive, and keyword-optimized. It should explain why your service is better than others, demonstrate your experience and previous work, and personalize your service by addressing the buyer's needs.

Your positive reviews: They are very important for your gig ranking, as they show your credibility and quality of service. You should always ask your clients to leave a review after completing their order and make sure they are satisfied with your work. 

Your gig category: It should be the most relevant one for your service. Fiverr has over 250 service categories, so you should choose the one that matches your service best. 

Your gig SEO: It refers to how well your gig matches the buyer's search query. You should use relevant keywords in your title, description, tags, and images to improve your gig SEO 

Your conversion rate: It is the percentage of clicks that result in orders. A higher conversion rate means that your gig is more effective in generating sales. You can improve your conversion rate by offering competitive prices, fast delivery, and free revisions.

Your response rate: It is the percentage of messages that you respond to within 24 hours a higher response rate means that you are more responsive and professional. You can improve your response rate by using the fiverr app or website regularly and answering any questions or inquiries from potential buyers.

Your delivery time: It is the time that you take to complete an order. A shorter delivery time means that you are more efficient and reliable. You can improve your delivery time by setting realistic deadlines. managing your workload, and avoiding late deliveries or cancellations.

Your price: It is the amount that you charge for your service, Your price should reflect the value and quality of your service, as well as the market demand and competition. You can optimize your price by doing some research on similar services on fiverr, offering different packages or extras, and testing different prices to see what works best for you.

• Like 12