Why have I suddenly recieved no orders?

hohohocch

1 hour ago, hohohocch said:

I have 2 gigs, one of them was performing well with 4 orders in the first week, now in the second week, I have received 0 orders or clicks, I

Fiverr orders come in cycles for me. 

1 hour ago, hohohocch said:

I tried getting a better image, changing the title and more, but nothing is working?

This ⬆️ was a mistake. Every time you edit a gig it disappears from the search for up to 48 hours and if you edit it more than once . . .

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

This ⬆️ was a mistake. Every time you edit a gig it disappears from the search for up to 48 hours and if you edit it more than once . . .

I've noticed a solid pattern of a two week interval of nothingness to somethingness when I haven't edited anything. 

So, when you mention editing a gig, is it a per page and single time you press "save" or in terms of a session within a sitting where you might save multiple times?

I've been trying to hold off editing for single sittings and end up changing images, tracks, descriptions within them.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mandyzines said:

I've noticed a solid pattern of a two week interval of nothingness to somethingness when I haven't edited anything. 

Well I for one had to change my delivery times because I am away, and yes, once I pressed save I barely got 1-2 new messages during an entire day. I will have to re-edit the delivery times when I get back too, so that alone might bring its own delays I guess.

• Like 8

I've noticed a solid pattern

It is difficult to see a pattern when so much depends on private reviews and first-time buyers.

So, when you mention editing a gig, is it a per page and single time you press "save" or in terms of a session within a sitting where you might save multiple times?

I try to only edit one or two gigs at a time, so hopefully, my other gigs are still visible. When I edit a gig, I make sure to make all the changes in one sitting. 

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/22/2023 at 5:22 PM, vickiespencer said:

I think it is more about the updated gig being scanned for words, phrases, and any new titles that may break Fiverr's TOS. 

It's quite a riddle. I spent most of yesterday completely overhauling a gig--even changing the niche it's in--and I got an order this morning. It's the first organic order I've had on that gig in...I can't remember how long. I'm happy and frustrated. 

• Like 1