What do you think about that ?

yonatansegev

Hello my fellow friends
i hope you all are having an amazing week so far.

i just uploaded my first gig to fiverr and i would love for you guys
to give me tips because my lack of experience.

heres my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/s/8aLypE

very happy to share it
i would love to get any tips on the specific gig 
and any tips for growth

thank you very much,

joni

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1. You gig title is very clear but the description is vague it uses catch phrases more then what it actually does, I made the same mistake as new seller(which I still am), may be still not perfect, but if you can mention terms like how much calorie you can help lose with each cycle of exercise, how it can accommodate people of particular age group, gender etc

2. Also I think you must mention that which group of people should not take up these exercises , like people having some medical conidtion

3. Also if the images can be better , especially remove images with blurred out faces with more clear cards. that you provide to your users for each day of schedule

you are targeting a very popular and profitable niche , so order will come for sure, I am just making these suggestion just as some buyer that just goes through a gig and hoped to find these things to make it more attractive…

Wish you good luck , thanks

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, seoswiftcreate said:

1. You gig title is very clear but the description is vague it uses catch phrases more then what it actually does, I made the same mistake as new seller(which I still am), may be still not perfect, but if you can mention terms like how much calorie you can help lose with each cycle of exercise, how it can accommodate people of particular age group, gender etc

2. Also I think you must mention that which group of people should not take up these exercises , like people having some medical conidtion

3. Also if the images can be better , especially remove images with blurred out faces with more clear cards. that you provide to your users for each day of schedule

you are targeting a very popular and profitable niche , so order will come for sure, I am just making these suggestion just as some buyer that just goes through a gig and hoped to find these things to make it more attractive…

Wish you good luck , thanks

Amazing my friend i appreciate it very much.

i will adapt my gig - thank you very much my brother.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, yonatansegev said:

So what do i need to do in order to make my gig work.

im assuming if i have 0 buying and reviews people wont just buy it.

Hi @yonatansegev - I think it's great that you are in shape and driven, but remember, many of your clients won't be (so they won't want to see someone with a chiseled body).  What they will want to see is results. Show before and after pictures of your clients' success stories.

When I was a new seller with 0 reviews and 0 orders, my portfolio was what gave me credibility (and convinced buyers to reach out to me and purchase my gig). The more quality samples I had in my gig gallery, the greater chance I had to have at least one sample resonate with a buyer and convince them that I was the seller for them. Your gig gallery has 1 video, 3 images, and 2 PDFs to showcase all that you have to offer your buyers. Use all of these tools to the maximum capacity because this is really where you can show your buyers what you can do for them.

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

While you are waiting for your first order, you can start studying the forum and the Fiverr help files. All answers to your questions can be easily found. Don't be lazy...... start reading.

This is great advice - I get more out of searching the forum for answers to my questions (as well as any other questions posted by other users). 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @yonatansegev - I think it's great that you are in shape and driven, but remember, many of your clients won't be (so they won't want to see someone with a chiseled body).  What they will want to see is results. Show before and after pictures of your clients' success stories.

When I was a new seller with 0 reviews and 0 orders, my portfolio was what gave me credibility (and convinced buyers to reach out to me and purchase my gig). The more quality samples I had in my gig gallery, the greater chance I had to have at least one sample resonate with a buyer and convince them that I was the seller for them. Your gig gallery has 1 video, 3 images, and 2 PDFs to showcase all that you have to offer your buyers. Use all of these tools to the maximum capacity because this is really where you can show your buyers what you can do for them.

This is great advice - I get more out of searching the forum for answers to my questions (as well as any other questions posted by other users). 

I've added a before and after picture and a transformation video.

i will definitely watch the fiverr help files.

thank you very much. hope this will help 🙂

• Like 4