I've ordered a car model and he just stoled free model from sketchfab like he did this model and marked the order as a "delivered"

oguzkaanaslandg

Question

Hello, he just waited me for a 3 days and on the final, he just sent me a car model from sketchfab and he just made a few changes. Can i get a refund? I've sent a mail to support team already but i just wanted to share this bad experience with a you guys too for talk about this shame situation. 

• Like 9

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, oguzkaanaslandg said:

Can i get a refund?

Yes! As per Sketchfab licensing guidelines, 3D models can not be resold directly to clients or in marketplaces. So, the seller has violated not only Sketchfab policies, but also Fiverr's policies, which does not allow any seller to deliver work (for which he does not have permission/ownership). Either you can directly ask for cancellation request on order page or wait for customer support response and ask them to cancel this order for you.

image.png.8971ddd58ec09332f18dd195ffe8831b.png

• Like 11

20 hours ago, oguzkaanaslandg said:

Hello, he just waited me for a 3 days and on the final, he just sent me a car model from sketchfab and he just made a few changes. Can i get a refund? I've sent a mail to support team already but i just wanted to share this bad experience with a you guys too for talk about this shame situation. 

Everything depends on how much changes he has made to orignal sketchfab model. Do share customer support responce here   

• Like 9
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, amolgigs said:

Everything depends on how much changes he has made to orignal sketchfab model. Do share customer support responce here   

Hey, yeah i'm with you but here is the screenshots. All of the parts seperated same way and you can see material name, verticle number, triangle numbers as well. 

image.png

image (1).png

image (3).png

image (2).png

image (5).png

image (4).png

image (7).png

image (6).png

• Like 6