Help needed Fam!! I am a struggling newbie content and copywriter and joined fiverr last week with overall 4+ years experience in writing

sduafatimah

I joined fiverr last week and since then, I'm struggling with everything. Although my main concern is that I'm getting expressions daily but till date, I have got only 4 clicks and with no orders!! 

someone please help me in this regard and let me know if its ever gonna work or not because everyone is saying that fiverr is not for new sellers! 

Also if anyone can, please review my profile and gigs to let me know what I need to fix there. you can search my profile by this name "sduafatimah"

• Like 2

Hey Fam, I am a new seller who joined fiverr last week as a content and copywriter with 5 different gigs offering services related to writing and translation category. Since then, I am struggling day and night, not knowing what to do to attract buyers and get orders. I am getting impressions but got just 4 clicks till date. 

Do visit my profile and review my gigs. I'm looking forward for you guys to help me grow so I can share my success story thanking you all someday. 

Also let me know if its gonna work or not because there are people who are telling me that nothing's gonna happen fiverr is not for new sellers, even old sellers are struggling in 2023 so how can you make your place there. 

• Like 8

Hey Buddy, I understand that you are frustrated about the current status of the Fiverr Gigs. I am also a new seller here, and I have no orders yet. Visit your profile and review your gig, which will be done by your clients after a quality delivery. As far as I know, sellers cannot review sellers.

"Also let me know if its gonna work or not because there are people who are telling me that nothing's gonna happen Fiverr is not for new sellers, even old sellers are struggling in 2023 so how can you make your place there." - I cannot agree. Please do more research about Fiverr. There are many topics that discuss this matter. Simply I can say that Fiverr is for everyone. Their algorithms are designed to highlight your gigs accordingly. 

Do your part correctly i.e. Fiverr courses, Tests, SEO, etc. 

Finally, positive thinking and patience are really necessary for us as freelancers. 

Hope this helps!

Edited by ameliashiny
  • Like 3