Client requested Refund from fiverr

duafatima_uml

Question

The client placed an order and wanted the work completed within 1 hour. When I started the task, they requested changes multiple times, which made the work lengthy. 1 hour passed, and the client threatened to request a refund on Fiverr. I agreed, but I mentioned that they should pay for the work I had already done. They said they'll proceed based on Fiverr's message. I hadn't actually delivered any work; I only showed progress on the order page. I'm concerned about the impact on my profile after the refund. What should I do to minimize any negative impact on my account?

Please response to this query quickly. As i had 24 hour deliver deadline not 1 hour 

Edited by duafatima_uml
  • Like 9

4 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, duafatima_uml said:

But I've agreed somehow for refund. I asked client to at least pay me for the work I've done and shown on order page( but not delivered) 

However, since you have already submitted the refund, this option is no longer available. you can try to contact the buyer and explain your situation and ask them to pay you for the work you have done. you can also contact Fiverrs customer support and see if they can help you in any way. but I can't guarantee that they will be able to reverse the refund or give you any compensation. 

• Like 5