15 days without oder

naveedamjad890

Question

Hi community,

I spend  15-20 days on fiver but there is no order. I am actually a highly detail graphic designer but spending a lot of time on fiver 100% response time but still i dont have any order. Kindly help me I am pass through a lot of financial crisis but with skills i'm still waiting. All of you see my portfolio on behance portfolio: https://www.behance.net/naveeddesigns2world

Best regards,
NAVEED AMJAD

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

8 answers to this question

I am sorry to hear that things are not going as planned. Life has its ups and downs. Speaking of Fiverr, they have their own algorithm for displaying your gig to clients. If you have the potential, try to be active and wait for your desired order. No one can guarantee when you will get an order, but if you publish a nice gig that attracts buyers, you will likely receive one soon. Best of luck to you.

• Like 12
  • Confused 1

As a buyer (and not a seller) I personally wouldn't purchase graphic design services I could do on Canva or other sites for free. One of your gigs goes against the TOS (deleting watermarks is pretty sketchy, especially from an artist x right?) and even on your gig image, you spelled order wrong. I'm just not sure your profile, as it is now, could be trusted. What new do you bring to the table? Is your style unique or at least genuinely good?

Money issues sadly isn't a reason to get online work. Most of what you show so far (with messy English, too) can be done for free. I would try to learn more about design (or learn to showcase your work better.) 

• Like 11
  • Up 6

I looked at your account and saw that you're offering services like making thumbnails and logos for free on websites. It might be a good idea to learn skills that aren't easily available for free online. Also, I noticed you made your profile in August. Just so you know, sometimes you might have to wait for three months or more to get an order, but other times you might get an order in the first week. It all depends on the services you're providing.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, naveedamjad890 said:

Hi community,

I spend  15-20 days on fiver but there is no order. I am actually a highly detail graphic designer but spending a lot of time on fiver 100% response time but still i dont have any order. Kindly help me I am pass through a lot of financial crisis but with skills i'm still waiting. All of you see my portfolio on behance portfolio: https://www.behance.net/naveeddesigns2world

Best regards,
NAVEED AMJAD

Well first is thing is should learn how to be patient, because it's the main part of freelancing, being patient. I've visited your Fiverr profile, and I'd encourage you to use your own profile pic instead of a logo, it'll add credibility to your profile. Instead of making multiple gigs, try opening 2 to 3 or a maximum of 4 and work on those gigs. Currently, your gig images are not eye-catching, try converting them to be eye-catching enough for someone to click. Also, I'd recommend you work on your skill as well, use this time to practice as much as you can because once you'll start getting business, you will not have the time to do so.

• Like 9

On 8/21/2023 at 3:47 PM, hayat_dev said:

I looked at your account and saw that you're offering services like making thumbnails and logos for free on websites. It might be a good idea to learn skills that aren't easily available for free online. Also, I noticed you made your profile in August. Just so you know, sometimes you might have to wait for three months or more to get an order, but other times you might get an order in the first week. It all depends on the services you're providing.

Thanks for reply and consolation. If you need any my gigs related work i available always.

• Like 8