New to Freelancing

appscripter

Hello everyone, So I've been on Fiverr for a week now. So far, I've not received any sales, but I expected that to happen. I'm glad to finally start seeing some activity in my gig. I still have to make more of them in order to reach a broader audience. However, I feel the first gig I made is still pretty solid, but could use some improvements. I'll leave a link here: https://www.fiverr.com/s/QGP1k2  . If any of you have any suggestions on how it could be more SEO friendly or visually pleasing. I don't show my face because I'm shy, but I will post a picture later today of me on my website: appscripter.vercel.app

Thank you beforehand, and I hope I can be of service to anyone out there

Edited by appscripter
  • Like 12

• 4 months later...

I'm currently working on developing a portfolio website for my clients to be able to see the quality of my work. However, I recently read that in your gigs you are only allowed to link to certain URLs and not following such guidelines could lead to penalties. My question is: does this apply to the whole website? I would like to be able to show my portfolio website to gain credibility on Fiverr, but I don't want to be penalized. I was thinking of putting it in my profile
Is this a good or bad idea, and why?

• Like 4

There are many things you can do to appear on more search results, however we are not always sure of which action will yield the best result. Therefore, I'm interested in seeing what people perceive to be the most effective ways to produce traffic to their gigs. Then answer with a comment explaining why you believe that method to be superior to others. Let's take a moment to provide anyone who reads this the opportunity to read well-thought-out reasons why you market the services the way you do.

Edited by appscripter
  • Like 4