How can I get 1st order Short time.??

sonali_smirity

On 8/19/2023 at 7:48 PM, sonali_smirity said:

Please shear me some tips for get my 1st order. 

Avoid making rookie spelling and grammar errors when conversing with potential and existing clients. It may give the impression that you don’t pay attention to details.

So, ALWAYS double-check for grammatical errors before pressing send. 

To improve your grammar command, you can start by learning these 31 common mistakes that most people make and how to improve them: https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/career-development/common-grammar-mistakes

Also, you can install a Grammarly plugin in your web browser to help you find and correct errors in your written work. 

• Like 3

On 8/19/2023 at 10:48 PM, sonali_smirity said:

I am a new seller In fiverr. I created new account science 1 month. But I don't get any order. Please shear me some tips for get my 1st order

Hi, i think there is no secrete sauce to find a desire buyers in short time. Please follow there are several post here  to find your desire clients.

• Like 4

I am also here for more then a month, with out any order, but I am enjoying the time to learn to market myself better, I know my work that I offer quiet well, but never was forced to show in a professional manner my skillset as I had always worked as a company employee, Fiverr has given me the option to learn to showcase my skills, I am slowly adding more Gigis on topics that I had worked on. You can also keep adding good description of your service, some work samples, videos etc..

But as a new seller just wait it out and orders will come, think of this time as a great learning phase of self promotion , its a great art to have , to be able to showcase one's skill in a way that some one can pay you or give you an opportunity for it..

So enjoy and relax and good things will come …
Good luck 

• Like 4