Gigs are back in search results but...

mohd_bilal

Question

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

So my gigs disappeared from search results some time back (again). Now they are back in search but I am still not getting as much traction as I had before.

It is annoying as I was doing really well when the slum happened.

Do you have any advice for me i am also facing this problem

Edited by theragegamer1
  • Like 9

5 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

So my gigs disappeared from search results some time back (again). Now they are back in search but I am still not getting as much traction as I had before.

can you provide us the method you did to get your gigs back cuz im also facing the same issues for abt 2 month now

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

have that problem too, I went up to level 1, I was appearing on the first page in the first place, I had a lot of orders. But for almost two months I have not appeared in searches. I have changed the tags, the description of my Gigs and nothing. I would like to know the reason for this situation.

• Like 5

On 8/19/2023 at 12:12 PM, mohd_bilal said:

I am also facing the same issue and its almost 2 months and my gigs are not coming back in the search results which were previously ranked on top of the first page 

• Like 5