Active issue in Fiverr

photoshoper_f

Question

I have 2 separate computer. I do most of my work and everything in my 1st computer. I log in to Fiverr using my 2nd computer. Now when I work on my 1st computer I forget to refresh Fiverr page and refreshing in every 5 min is annoying to me( I spend more than 10 hour front of my computer ). I'm online but Fiverr showing I am not. In this case what can I do?

Edited by photoshoper_f
  • Like 7

8 answers to this question

4 hours ago, photoshoper_f said:

I have 2 separate computer. I do most of my work and everything in my 1st computer. I log in to Fiverr using my 2nd computer. Now when I work on my 1st computer I forget to refresh Fiverr page and refreshing in every 5 min is annoying to me( I spend more than 10 hour front of my computer ). I'm online but Fiverr showing I am not. In this case what can I do?

Why do you want to stay online for more than 10 hours? Any reason? Staying online is useless and it does not help with anything else. 

Secondly, why 2 computers? Is one computer not enough for you?

You have 2 Fiverr Accounts? (Just asking)..

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

You asked me 3 questions against one question which was not helpful.  Please come to the point. I know 10 hours a day doesn't help me at all. What is the problem if I want to do so? That was not my question If you read it carefully. By the way thanks at least you trying to help me.

Edited by photoshoper_f
  • Like 5
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, photoshoper_f said:

In this case what can I do?

Either refresh it manually, or accept that you won't show as online.

If you're using Fiverr app on your phone, it might show you as online at all times, unless they've fixed that bug.

Edited by catwriter
Additional info
  • Like 6

22 minutes ago, photoshoper_f said:

You asked me 3 questions against one question which was not helpful.  Please come to the point. I know 10 hours a day doesn't help me at all. What is the problem if I want to do so? That was not my question If you read it carefully. By the way thanks at least you trying to help me.

I am trying to tell you that staying online is useless but you are also not getting my point. Yes I asked those questions so that I can have an idea about your issue but you have ignored.

It's the same if you don't use the phone for a long time, it goes to the sleep mode (if that mode is activated).. while on Fiverr, if you don't refresh the page manually, then definitely it will be in offline mode. 

• Like 6

21 hours ago, photoshoper_f said:

Are you sure Fiverr app can do it?

It used to. It was annoying, honestly, showing people online even though they were not. Potential buyers would contact them, wouldn't get a quick response (because the seller was sleeping), and would think that the seller was ignoring them.

I don't know if it still like that. I almost never use the app.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, catwriter said:

It used to. It was annoying, honestly, showing people online even though they were not. Potential buyers would contact them, wouldn't get a quick response (because the seller was sleeping), and would think that the seller was ignoring them.

I don't know if it still like that. I almost never use the app.

Hey @catwriter I think it has been fixed. Now if we turn on the "Online Status" in Fiverr App then there is a message saying that "You will remain online as soon as the App is open". So yes it is fixed.
The App is now just like the Website in terms of being online , if you remain active on the Desktop website or Remain on the Phone App, you will be online.

On 8/19/2023 at 10:34 PM, smartdezigns said:

I am trying to tell you that staying online is useless

And totally agree with this point by @smartdezigns

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1