Bad Review

pro_writes123

Question

Hi,

I have just got a bad review from a buyer on Fiverr, but when I contacted him via Zoom's call, he told me that he was ready to change the review. The order is autocompleted. So, now I want to know, how can we both change the review. Is it possible that we reopen the order and do it from scratch? He is even ready to order me once again. I got a 2.7 review from him and all my others are 5. 

• Like 5

1 answer to this question

34 minutes ago, pro_writes123 said:

but when I contacted him via Zoom's call, he told me that he was ready to change the review. The order is autocompleted. So, now I want to know, how can we both change the review

If Fiverr thinks you tried to get the buyer to change the review, and they contact CS to try to get it changed, you'll likely receive an account warning. So I wouldn't ask them to try and change it.

Also see: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

Reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.

And see:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010544097-Feedback-and-ratings

Negative reviews

While getting a negative review can be disappointing, it is also an opportunity to learn.
Improve your buyers’ overall experiences by taking negative reviews into consideration, and be sure to apply what you learned to your future orders.

Please note: Reviews are subjective opinions based on individual preference, and, unfortunately, you can't please every buyer 100% of the time. Unless a review specifically violates Fiverr's Terms of Service, it can't be removed.

It would be best to reply to the negative review, politely giving your side of the story.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5
  • Up 1