Fiverr gig making procedure

aqsariaz540

There are many ways to design a gig but I notice that when I make a gig through Canva, it includes already build templates that many sellers are already using and it does not create any further difference to my gig. Can any TRS give me  suggestions: 

How can I make my professional eye-catching gig?

• Like 8

On 8/15/2023 at 1:44 AM, aqsariaz540 said:

Can we promote our gigs on Pinterest? Is it safe just because of excessive traffic?

Yes, you can! I recommend this if you also have a valuable pin to share which is not directly an advertisement. Think of listicles, infographics, something of your portfolio you´ve made before. You have insights into traffic, so it´s quite safe. And since it´s not scroll feed based you can get more chance. And the intention of visitors is also different, people come for inspiration and to shop mainly, if they see something that´s nice, they are more likely to click on it which leads directly to your gig. 

• Like 9

Buyers usually come to a marketplace for a specific reason that they are facing a problem. We analyze their pain points and give a satisfactory solution to them. Normally they seek an expert who can understand what they demand, so we have to make ourselves to that level and expertise with what niches we work for.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, aqsariaz540 said:

As a new seller, which type of keywords I should use in my gigs: 

• If I use low-competition it will not come in search and my gig will not be paper
  • But when I use high-competition keywords, I face too much competition

Research on what category gig you have opened. Check the other best sellers gig how they organized their gigs. I am sure you'll get the best idea seeing their gig. After that, you can set up according to your own words but don't copy paste. Your gig banner should be professional and eye catching and insert proper tags and keywords. Of course, optimize your image. Hope this will help for you.

• Like 9
  • Up 1