Please help me.

ripongfx

Question

Fiver is identifying me as a level 1 seller, yesterday, but 1 of my clients had to cancel the order because they didn't complete the order, so fiver gave me this message. I just completed a new order and was given a 5$ tip with a good review.
My question is - will I lose my level now?

Fiverr noticed :-
(We've noticed a drop in your performance.Please review your stats below and act accordinglyto avoid a level demotion.Your next evaluation is on
Sep 15, 2023)

• Like 8

8 answers to this question

6 hours ago, visualstudios said:

And what was the reason for the cancelation request?

He asked me for Vietnam city data, I gave Vietnam city data, but their business location was different. And the cancellation request reason is - the order is canceled due to the business being in different location.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, ripongfx said:

He asked me for Vietnam city data, I gave Vietnam city data, but their business location was different. And the cancellation request reason is - the order is canceled due to the business being in different location.

If you did what was requested, and the client canceled because they changed their mind, just screenshot everything, send to CS, and they should be able to fix your metrics.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, visualstudios said:

If you did what was requested, and the client canceled because they changed their mind, just screenshot everything, send to CS, and they should be able to fix your metrics.

Thank you for good knowledge.  

• Like 7