Bottom of the Barrel?

graycat331

I have been on Fiverr for several months now and have had three clients, the most recent of which left a 5-star review. But, after each order I completed, my impressions became slower, and now I'm receiving almost no clicks. One would think that getting more clients and a 5-star review could only help, not wipe your gig out of existence. What kind of convoluted algorithm is at work here???

• Like 5

On 8/16/2023 at 7:15 AM, graycat331 said:

I have been on Fiverr for several months now and have had three clients, the most recent of which left a 5-star review. But, after each order I completed, my impressions became slower, and now I'm receiving almost no clicks. One would think that getting more clients and a 5-star review could only help, not wipe your gig out of existence. What kind of convoluted algorithm is at work here???

3 clients over several months is not a quick enough pace to gain traction against the sellers who made dozens or hundreds of sales in that same time frame. Fiverr algorithm analyses and promotes the people who are selling the highest amount in dollars. So you need to work on becoming more competitive against the top sellers in your vertical in gross dollars earned. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 4

I realize that I need to get more clients and be competitive...that's a no-brainer. But how can I expect to get more clients when my impressions and clicks have plummeted to less than when I had no clients or reviews? I can promise god-like design skills at bargain rates, but if now one sees my profile, it doesn't mean a hill of beans.

Edited by graycat331
  • Like 4