Jump to content

My profile not show in search result


apu_logoshop

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, apu_logoshop said:

Hi Everyone,

Advance thanks for your valuable time for my post. After long time almost 1 month plus my profile not show in search result. That's why I'm depressed after long time. Please help me this issue.

Thanks

Hi too.

It's because you have received 1* review 1 month go and that buyer was not happy with your services so he might have given you a negative private feedback as well. Hence, your Buyer Satisfaction Rate (BSR) and Performance scores have been dropped because of those public and private reviews. These are the main reasons your gigs have been pushed back in the search results or might be removed from the search results temporarily because of poor performance.

So you are recommended to improve your services and learn the lesson from that review. Also, Be Professional and Don't show any Attitude to your Buyers (suggesting this after reading the buyer's review). It will take 3-6 months to get back to track. Logo Design is super competitive niche on Fiverr so you can work on your gigs to make them more stand out. 

  • Like 7
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello apu_logoshop, I am also a new seller at fiverr , I am responding as I read the word "depressed" in you post, please do not feel depressed so easily, there are many fellow sellers who can help you out with current situation of your gig not showing up, look at some senior members already trying to reach out to you and help you, just because few things on Fiverr are not going as per plan you should not give up and feel depressed. If you still feel that the pressure is too much you can always take professional help. I wish you good luck with your life and work at Fiverr and every where else.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too.

It's because you have received 1* review 1 month go and that buyer was not happy with your services so he might have given you a negative private feedback as well. Hence, your Buyer Satisfaction Rate (BSR) and Performance scores have been dropped because of those public and private reviews. These are the main reasons your gigs have been pushed back in the search results or might be removed from the search results temporarily because of poor performance.

So you are recommended to improve your services and learn the lesson from that review. Also, Be Professional and Don't show any Attitude to your Buyers (suggesting this after reading the buyer's review). It will take 3-6 months to get back to track. Logo Design is super competitive niche on Fiverr so you can work on your gigs to make them more stand out. 

After work buyer tell me satisfied but after 9 days buyer don't tell me anything and give me a bad review. What should I do now? Will I keep the profile online? Will it be okay in the future?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, apu_logoshop said:

After work buyer tell me satisfied but after 9 days buyer don't tell me anything and give me a bad review. What should I do now? Will I keep the profile online? Will it be okay in the future?

You cannot do anything regarding reviews. Keep running your existing account because second account creation is a violation of TOS. 

You need to work on yourself too i.e. change your attitude towards buyer and be professional. Deliver quality work as well. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

You cannot do anything regarding reviews. Keep running your existing account because second account creation is a violation of TOS. 

You need to work on yourself too i.e. change your attitude towards buyer and be professional. Deliver quality work as well. 

Hi,

I know Fiverr rules. I can not tell you 2nd account. Just how can I give good quality work if I don't get my profile buyer and I don't get new work... Will this problem be fixed in the future? I want to know it?

Thanks

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...