kindly guide me to upload my certifications

seoswiftcreate

Question

Hello , 

I am an Oracle Certified Associate and also holds few other certificates in SwiftUI and Microsoft Office, I want to upload those as a part of my profile upgrade, but as I try and find my education section in my profile it seems to be gone as I had not added any data earlier.

Can any one please suggest how I can add my education and certification in my existing profile.

Currently I see Description , Languages, Test Taken, Linked Accounts and Skills in my profile section 

Thanks

• Like 9

3 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, seoswiftcreate said:

Hello , 

I am an Oracle Certified Associate and also holds few other certificates in SwiftUI and Microsoft Office, I want to upload those as a part of my profile upgrade, but as I try and find my education section in my profile it seems to be gone as I had not added any data earlier.

Can any one please suggest how I can add my education and certification in my existing profile.

Currently I see Description , Languages, Test Taken, Linked Accounts and Skills in my profile section 

Thanks

After login into your fiverr seller account

In top menu you can see "My Business" main menu under that menu you can find profile sub menu navigate on that.

After that you can see certificate option like this

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 15-31-22 atulcodex's public profile on Fiverr.png

• Like 10