Fiverr gig is now available in search

junaidnazakat

Question

Hi folks, i'm here to seek guidance. I have a gig it was on the 1st page and that gig was getting order. Then suddenly i got banned because i had 2 account i was unaware that we can only work on one account. After that i contact on fiverr and i unbanned my account. So my gig was unavailable in fiverr search. Then suddenly i got impressions and clicks for just 2 to 3 days. Also got an order because it was at the same place(1st page). Then again it is unavailable and impressions are zero or 1-10. Kindly Help me what is going on?

Edited by junaidnazakat
  • Like 7

2 answers to this question

Once you've broken the TOS, it's very obvious that it's hard for Fiverr to trust your credibility again. It's hard for the algorithm to give your gigs the same level of exposure again. You got your first order, that's cool! Now deliver the best results, get some more orders from repeat buyers or by promoting your gig on social media. It will take time to gain back that trust factor that you are actually a qualified seller to get on page 1 (as you said your gigs were getting on page 1 before) -- although there is no such thing as a 'page' on Fiverr as it is not a search engine. A gig that is on page 1 for you may be on page 5 for someone else.

These are the consequences of your actions, so good luck with your freelancing career.

• Like 10

Hello junaidnazakat,

@rawque_gulia's insights on regaining trust after a TOS issue are valuable, and I'd like to extend the conversation by sharing some useful tips:

It's clear that bouncing back after a TOS breach can be a challenge. Rebuilding trust takes time. Therefore, consider every order as an opportunity to showcase your commitment to delivering pure excellence.

Remember that patience is crucial; trust and visibility will gradually improve because every setback is a lesson. Focus on growth, embrace your journey, and continue making positive strides in your freelancing career.

Wishing you the best and happy freelancing!

• Like 8