Half Year , Half K

foxsquare

Finally FoxSquare Has Completed its Half Year on fiverr 🙂

With Half Year here on fiverr, FoxSquare was able to Creak 500+ Orders on Fiverr ! 😃

It was not a Wile ago that we Posted a Article of 4 month and 300 Orders Article Which was a Fair Success here on fiverr Forum 🙂

When we started on fiverr we didn’t knew its potential , And now we are Level 2 Seller on Fiverr, We Deal in Graphic Designing and helped a lot of people to get the Perfect Icon or Logo for the Business website or App. With 25% World Dominance.

And we still Got time to Wait for the next Orders to come 😛 We Use the Money Earned by fiver to Make our living , Clear bills, Having a good week end, (Buying cute stuff for my girlfriend :P) etc

Tell us , How many Days you have been On fiverr, and What are your Sale Ratio per month 😃

we Know there will be a lot of you here who got hundreds of sales on there first month on fiverr. Tell us how was the Fiverr journey for you 😃

-Team FoxSquare

Congratulations with your success Foxsquare, you do a great job.

I’m active on Fiverr for 4,5 moths now (total of 6 months including signing up) and Thank God have lots of customers that I LOVE to work for 🙂

I have a total of 1300+ orders created in 4,5 months, that’s quite a lot.

I will post a topic on this Forum to explain the full story.

Have a good one Foxsquare and keep up the good work 😉

Dudeson

Archived