Best way to ask for a good review from a buyer without breaching the Fiverr TOS/TOC

sociapreneur

Question

Hi friends,

I would like to know that how to for a good review from a buyer without breaching the Fiverr TOS/TOC. 

Highly appreciate, if you could give some examples, message templates upon the way you people ask for a review from a buyer.

Best regards,

Thank you.

• Like 5

2 answers to this question

It doesn't make any sense to me to remind buyers to review the order because Fiverr algorithm is already doing its job. It automatically sends notification 1 time for public review and I think 2 times for private review. So, the client is already getting notified thrice. One more time may annoy the buyer and he may end up leaving 4 stars or bad private rating. Anyway, no buyer gives you a bad "public" review unless the order is messed up (and I am sure, you won't even bother asking for a review in such an order).

This is what I always write when I deliver my order:-

Hi, thanks again for your order and for being a great client to me. I am pleased to say that I have completed your project as per your requirements and before the agreed deadline...[Additional details on the attached delivery files and changes the buyer may ask for]...........I look forward to hearing what your thoughts will be on this project.

Best Regards,
Rawque

Edited by rawque_gulia
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, sociapreneur said:

Hi friends,

I would like to know that how to for a good review from a buyer without breaching the Fiverr TOS/TOC. 

Highly appreciate, if you could give some examples, message templates upon the way you people ask for a review from a buyer.

Best regards,

Thank you.

My template

Hi again! Thanks for your patience while I completed this project for you.

I have already screened your project for responsiveness but if you find anything which isn’t quite right let me know.
If you have any questions I’ll be happy to help!
Looking forward to your thoughts.
Atulcodex

You can optimize it according to you.

• Like 7