Getting Paid

genelandino

After I mark an order as delivered do I get paid. I’ve noticed that I have not gotten paid for many of the gigs I’ve delivered. I have no problems, cancellations or unhappy customers. What does the buyer have to do to ensure I get paid for my work. Do they have to mark as complete. Can I threaten their rating for not paying? I’d like someone to spell this out for me. I’m busting my butt to deliver my gig and go the extra mile most of the time but I’m not getting paid.

When you deliver your work your buyer has three days to mark it as complete - this can be done with or without leaving a review. After three days have passed from when you delivered your work it will be marked as complete regardless of the buyer’s actions.

From the day that your order is marked as complete, two weeks later you will have revenue in your account. If you go to “sales” and click on link on the right side that says “revenue” and then click “pending” you will see the amount of time until the money is in your account and available for withdraw

Archived