Reviving Orders on Fiverr: Advice Needed from Fiverr Gurus

ahmeddev125

Question

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ahmeddev125 said:

Unfortunately, I haven't received any orders in the past 12 months. I'm seeking advice on how to get orders flowing again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @ahmeddev125, did you take a break for the last year? If so, you could just refresh/revamp your gigs and portfolio and let everyone know that you are back in business (in your bio).

Or, if you have been trying to get orders for the past year (with no luck), please let us know what you have tried so that we can give you more specific tips. Thanks!

• Like 11

8 hours ago, ahmeddev125 said:

Hello Everyone, I'm Ahmad, a seasoned Level 2 seller on Fiverr. Unfortunately, I haven't received any orders in the past 12 months. I'm seeking advice on how to get orders flowing again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

You need to constantly make changes in your gigs as per current trends to be one step ahead of others. Big brand companies do that. They keep on reinventing/ changing frequently to attract more clients. Even Fiverr does it. 

I will suggest you look at the top gigs in your category take inspiration from them and make necessary changes in your gig as per the current trend in Fiverr. The gig title, Thumbnail, gig video, intro video, Pricing, gig description etc need to be worked on. 

Thanks

• Like 7