does fiverr really care about the buyers?

jane7992

I wanted to purchase some video editing sellers. Even without getting to know about my project this seller keeps blocking me. I have reported this unprofessional behaviour to fiverr team.

am i doing something wrong ? are they allowed to behave like that ?

thanks.

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, jane7992 said:

am i doing something wrong ?

It's impossible to tell without knowing more. What do you say to them, exactly?

18 minutes ago, jane7992 said:

Even without getting to know about my project this seller keeps blocking me.

How do you keep messaging them if they blocked you?

18 minutes ago, jane7992 said:

are they allowed to behave like that ?

Again, impossible to tell without knowing more. For example, when someone messages a seller with nothing but "hi" (or "hy", or other weird spellings, or "hi, can you help me" without any useful information), most experienced sellers will assume there's a 95% chance that the person messaging them is either a scammer or will beg them for work, so they will just mark that message as spam.

If it's not that and if your message is perfectly reasonable and professional and if there are no red flags, it would be unprofessional of the seller to behave like that, but on the other hand, a seller doesn't have to work with a specific buyer if they don't want to.

• Like 9
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, catwriter said:

It's impossible to tell without knowing more. What do you say to them, exactly?

How do you keep messaging them if they blocked you?

Again, impossible to tell without knowing more. For example, when someone messages a seller with nothing but "hi" (or "hy", or other weird spellings, or "hi, can you help me" without any useful information), most experienced sellers will assume there's a 95% chance that the person messaging them is either a scammer or will beg them for work, so they will just mark that message as spam.

If it's not that and if your message is perfectly reasonable and professional and if there are no red flags, it would be unprofessional of the seller to behave like that, but on the other hand, a seller doesn't have to work with a specific buyer if they don't want to.

this is what i asked "Hi, how long to deliver the premium plan ?" just one message.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jane7992 said:

this is what i asked "Hi, how long to deliver the premium plan ?" just one message.

The answer to that question is normally right there on the gig page.

Some sellers will see it as a red flag if a buyer asks them something that's already written on the gig page, especially if it's something basic like the price or the delivery time.

• Like 9

On 06.08.2023 at 20:20, jane7992 said:

Я хотел купить несколько продавцов видеомонтажа. Даже не узнав о моем проекте, этот продавец продолжает блокировать меня. Я сообщил об этом непрофессиональном поведении команде Fiverr.

Я делаю что-то неправильно ? им позволено так себя вести?

Спасибо.

I think the customer is just not interested in your work and he blocked you. And yes, it’s unprofessional to do this. If you want, I can help you with your request.Its my gig https://www.fiverr.com/s/KRvv5k

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 8/6/2023 at 11:20 AM, jane7992 said:

I wanted to purchase some video editing sellers. Even without getting to know about my project this seller keeps blocking me. I have reported this unprofessional behaviour to fiverr team.

am i doing something wrong ? are they allowed to behave like that ?

thanks.

UPDATE; Also fiverr keep lying repeatedly claiming that seller is no longer on the platform but he is still active. Now I understand to what kind of users this platform belongs to.

• Like 7