Fiverr Portfolio

nickkold

Now that Fiverr has taken a big step towards the Pro experience - is there any chance we're gonna get a better portfolio? Right now the max 50 MB limit on video uploads makes it impossible for me to upload anything in high-res - Which is a really important part of representing your work the right way as well as presenting it in a professional way.

Also, one minor update that would be neat visually - especially on the pro page, but also on your profile page. Allow newline/line breaks in the description (you know, hit enter for the next line spacing should be visible). Right now it's just a wall of text and it doesn't look nice - should be clean and simple or less overwhelming to look at. 

Screenshot 2023-08-02 at 15.07.19.png

Edited by nickkold
  • Like 30

• 8 months later...

I couldn’t agree more about the file size in the portfolio. It’s a bit like the first digital cameras lol they had storage cards that only held about 200 mb! That can easily be 1 quality file today!  I have to take my time to create a portfolio entry only to find out my file is too large and I end up cutting out parts that make it sizzle!! I own a website so I understand the data storage must be massive for Fiverr. 

I am in the process of updating my voice over demo and I suspect a 4k resolution for a video demo is laughable 😂 so I will have to create a sub par version of the high quality just to fit. Although I love being able to transmit 2g!!!! 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2023 at 1:57 PM, Yoav.M said:

@nickkold - according to our Product team, the answer is YES, we are going to work on optimization of the Portfolio during the next few months.

Good to know that, we will get a new features for the portfolio in coming month. Excited to see how it help use to showcase our work.

• Like 4