How can we get a buyer?

usama_profesion

Hi,

My friend, there is nothing like the first page on this platform. The gigs are on rotation, so there is no special position for anyone. The platform gives opportunities to every seller. For instance, if you try a keyword, the search results will have all types of sellers, including new sellers. The next time you search, you might get different results. So, there is no fixed place or first page.

The algorithm of the platform shows your gigs to people according to your gig's performance and various hidden factors. Some sellers get good impressions because of their reviews, private feedback, and other stats. You need to create a relevant, detailed, and up-to-the-mark gig. Follow Fiverr's guidelines for creating an awesome gig. Dedicate some time to creating gig images, videos, examples, and other things. Try your best according to the guidelines, and you will hopefully get good results.

Once you have done that, you need to stay online to check for the messages if you have any. Offer incredible and flawless services, and your gig will have better impressions.

Good Luck!

• Like 11
  • Up 1

9 minutes ago, usama_profesion said:

How I become stable on Fiverr platform.

Hi @usama_profesion,

Here is a great resource (filled with many links) to help you build your Fiverr business (ignore the part about Buyer Request, because this feature is no longer available):

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

Buyer Request was replaced with Buyer Briefs. Read here for more details:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/293675-%F0%9F%93%88-fiverr-simplified-get-matched/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2