Hi, I am new form the Netherlands

Hi,
I’am on the Fiverr platform and quite new. I am based in the Netherlands. I work as a voice-over. After month being here nothing happened to be honest, only some spam buyers. I see this platform as a pool with a lot of fish. Nothing happened. I optimised my gigs. After months I had my first buyer last week. I hope more will follow.
I find Fiverr quite deep and difficult to work trough. But anyway it will get easier after a while I hope.
Do you have any ideas how the “matching”  and “being matched” works? Is there a linke where I can find information about this toppic?

• Like 19
  • Up 3

20 hours ago, dianabelfor said:

Hi,
I’am on the Fiverr platform and quite new. I am based in the Netherlands. I work as a voice-over. After month being here nothing happened to be honest, only some spam buyers. I see this platform as a pool with a lot of fish. Nothing happened. I optimised my gigs. After months I had my first buyer last week. I hope more will follow.
I find Fiverr quite deep and difficult to work trough. But anyway it will get easier after a while I hope.
Do you have any ideas how the “matching”  and “being matched” works? Is there a linke where I can find information about this toppic?

Welcome to Fiverr Community and wish you all the best.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Hey, so I understand how this can be super frustrating. However, a good idea is to take your Fiverr link, and start spreading it elsewhere online. If you utilise Twitter for example, there's a LOT of fandom castings where people need voices, sending people to your Fiverr page, and getting them to purchase your services via Fiverr is a good way to get those reviews in, and make your way up the ladder. 

Utilise all your social media. Fiverr is the marketplace, but it's not the only place you can find your clients. 🙂

Hope this helps.

• Like 14