Will changing the working field in Fiverr be a problem for the account?

nipul_kumudu

Question

Will changing the working field in Fiverr be a problem for the account? My account is currently created and published gig as a graphic designer but after completing a course about UI/UX Design I want to work as a UI/UX Designer as well. is this will affect my account negatively?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, nipul_kumudu said:

Will changing the working field in Fiverr be a problem for the account? My account is currently created and published gig as a graphic designer but after completing a course about UI/UX Design I want to work as a UI/UX Designer as well. is this will affect my account negatively?

Not really. You can offer your services as much as you want but only in one Fiverr account. Some sellers create second account for different services which is not allowed to do as second account creation is a violation of TOS. So proceed with creating gigs on UI/UX Designing. Good Luck

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, nipul_kumudu said:

Changing your working field on Fiverr shouldn't be a problem for your account. Embracing new skills like UI/UX design can broaden your opportunities and attract more clients. Feel free to diversify your gigs and showcase your talents. Best of luck!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1