Delivered, not paid and blocked

A customer ( an Austrian consulting company) ordered a 4 pages report from me last week. We discussed the delivery deadline on Monday and I provided the report and sent it to the customer. We also discussed on the phone last Friday, we will discuss if any corrections will be necessary or not. After I sent the report I called the customer, but the number was not available anymore. I wrote to the contact on Fiverr, who sent me a reply and told me he forwarded the report to the Business Director. When I tried to reach him on WhatsApp, I noticed I was blocked there too. What can I do now? 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, sabastiangall9 said:

A customer ( an Austrian consulting company) ordered a 4 pages report from me last week. We discussed the delivery deadline on Monday and I provided the report and sent it to the customer. We also discussed on the phone last Friday, we will discuss if any corrections will be necessary or not. After I sent the report I called the customer, but the number was not available anymore. I wrote to the contact on Fiverr, who sent me a reply and told me he forwarded the report to the Business Director. When I tried to reach him on WhatsApp, I noticed I was blocked there too. What can I do now? 

Question for you: How did you call your buyer? Don't you know that communication outside the Fiverr is prohibited? Then why did you do it? They might suspend your account because you have violated their Terms of Services (TOS). You cannot do anything now. Also, no one in the Forum can help you with it.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

phone, Whatsapp, Whatever Communication That Does NOT take place in THE FIVERR PLATFORM can get your account suspendend (Read Terms Of Service).

And as so many Fiverr users have written in a countless threads here in the forum, Clients who ask for communication away from the platform are to be avoided and reported, etc etc. and most probably are scum/spam

You have learnt the hard way

• Like 4
  • Up 1