Fiverr Account Deranking Issue from last 5 months - Seeking Community Support & Advice

haroonnaeem

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

I need your support and guidance regarding a critical issue with my Fiverr account. Recently, my account experienced unexpected deranking, leading to the loss of my promoted gig, Seller Plus benefits, and overall ranking. While I managed to regain my promoted gig after a month, my previous rank is still not restored.

Timeline of events related to my promoted gig:

04 March: Promoted gig disappeared
14 April: Promoted gig reinstated
19 April: Promoted gig disappeared
22 April: Promoted gig reinstated
24 April: Promoted gig disappeared
25 April: Promoted gig reinstated
26 April: Promoted gig disappeared
27 April: Promoted gig reinstated
28 April: Promoted gig disappeared
10 May: Promoted gig reinstated
26 May: Promoted gig disappeared
7 June: Promoted gig reinstated

I have encountered gig rotation in the past, but this time the deranking has been severe. My gig isn't even appearing within the first 10 to 20 pages. It's been over 5 months, and my rank hasn't been adequately restored. The inconsistency with granted and revoked promoted gig is impacting my business significantly.

I kindly request your support in resolving this matter. If anyone has experienced a similar issue or has insights on how to rectify this situation, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention and support. Looking forward to your responses and suggestions.

Warm regards,
Haroon

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

15 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, haroonnaeem said:

Hello Fiverr Community,

I need your support and guidance regarding a critical issue with my Fiverr account. Recently, my account experienced unexpected deranking, leading to the loss of my promoted gig, Seller Plus benefits, and overall ranking. While I managed to regain my promoted gig after a month, my previous rank is still not restored.

it depends what happened in the past months, like: negative private reviews destroy performance, but also: canceled orders, late orders, public negative reviews....

15 minutes ago, haroonnaeem said:

I have encountered gig rotation in the past, but this time the deranking has been severe. My gig isn't even appearing within the first 10 to 20 pages. It's been over 5 months, and my rank hasn't been adequately restored. The inconsistency with granted and revoked promoted gig is impacting my business significantly.

Our maximum "vacation"  was 3 months...

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5

41 minutes ago, venonusa said:

it depends what happened in the past months, like: negative private reviews destroy performance, but also: canceled orders, late orders, public negative reviews....

Our maximum "vacation"  was 3 months...

I think it was because of private feedback maybe. But it is almost 5 months now and I didn't get my rank back. Previously I got the rank in around 3 months.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, haroonnaeem said:

Hello Fiverr Community,

I kindly request your support in resolving this matter. If anyone has experienced a similar issue or has insights on how to rectify this situation, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention and support. Looking forward to your responses and suggestions.

Warm regards,
Haroon

I do agree with friends bad private review might be the main reason. However normally it last for 3 months. Might be you have received more than one in 3- 4 months which is causing the waterfall effect. I will also suggest you take inspiration from the top-ranking gig in your category if needed and make the necessary changes in your gig. Also get in touch with the customer support. Thanks

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, haroonnaeem said:

Hello Fiverr Community,

Warm regards,
Haroon

Mine disappeared in March and they haven't come back. Some people say it takes 6 months, so we have to wait. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

promoted gigs will be not available when Fiverr does not decline your performance also you did not notice that once your order done Fiverr sends notification to the buyer to tell the experience in private that will be a real game most of the people don't know about it 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

On 8/2/2023 at 5:01 PM, omioamit said:

Hello, My Fiverr account is temporarily restricted. I don't know that why this issue is happened. I am a seller from 2021. What can i do now? Can i able to restore my account?

Yes contact customer support and ask for the reason. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2