Order Cancellation

Hey guys need your help asap.

I have received the order at around 5:00 AM 23rd July and the delievery time is 24 hours, also the order has been started. Client is getting online continuously but not responding to my messages. The video sent on the order page by buyer is wrong, I asked to send the new video before the delievery time ends. But he is not responding to me. What should I do?
Should I cancel the order?

I have contacted Customer Support but didn't got the reply from their side. As soon as the time will end Fiverr will consider it as Late Delievery and it will affect my ranking!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mhamza_editor said:

Should I cancel the order?

You can request a cancelation through the Resolution Center, explaining to the buyer that they have not provided you with the information needed to complete their project. You can always create a new order when the buyer is ready with the correct files. As long as the buyer places a new order within 2 weeks, the cancelation will not affect your order completion rate.

CS can't change your stats on a late delivery, but they can for canceled orders. I believe the orders would have to be canceled before they go into late status. When I had a non-responsive buyer,  I have had CS help me push through a cancelation before going into late status.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

You can request a cancelation through the Resolution Center, explaining to the buyer that they have not provided you with the information needed to complete their project. You can always create a new order when the buyer is ready with the correct files. As long as the buyer places a new order within 2 weeks, the cancelation will not affect your order completion rate.

CS can't change your stats on a late delivery, but they can for canceled orders. I believe the orders would have to be canceled before they go into late status. When I had a non-responsive buyer,  I have had CS help me push through a cancelation before going into late status.

Thanks a ton for your detailed explanation. I have contacted CS and asked them to cancel the order. I have received the order from buyer and now she is saying add the subtitles on the video by yourself, even though the video she has sent to me already have subtitles. I can't add subtitles on it again. So I am opting to cancel the order.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, mhamza_editor said:

So I am opting to cancel the order.

Sounds like a good choice. CS should be able to adjust your stats so it doesn't affect your order completion rate - the buyer didn't provide everything that you needed to complete the order and was asking for something outside of the scope of the order.

• Like 6