My 2nd Milestone Completed automatically and order was marked as complete without starting third milestone.

hamzaaamir608

Question

Hello. I am currently collaborating with a client on the Fiverr platform. To handle the project, we decided to use Milestones.

Initially, I set up three milestones for the project. The first milestone was successfully completed on time without any issues. However, for the second milestone, I encountered a delay and requested a delivery extension. Unfortunately, this led to a dispute being raised for the order.

Despite the dispute, I managed to submit the second milestone after a few hours from requesting the delivery extension. However, the buyer did not accept the order, nor did they request any revisions. Subsequently, after a few days, the second milestone was automatically marked as completed.

Upon the completion of the second milestone, I noticed that the overall order status changed to "completed." However, I am currently facing an issue where the third milestone is not visible, and it shows the message "third milestone not started yet."

Now, my question is how can the third milestone be initiated? What actions does the buyer need to take to commence the third milestone?

milestone issue.PNG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet