I tried everything but I hardly get any impressions

thesilverslash

50 minutes ago, thesilverslash said:

Every day I make innovations to my gig,

I think instead of editing the gig every day, you should do some proper research and all the work in one go and then create the gig. Editing the gig, again and again, would not help.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I will be brutally honest, those samples are very tame and not visually imposing. Try to create some better, more complex samples. The thing is, you want to go for something eye-catching, as that category is all about visuals. At least that's my opinion. I would also recommend trying to differentiate yourself with a more distinctive service, since what you have is very similar to existing stuff.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hey Silverslash! I have some tips.

So one thing you should note is, whenever you edit your gig, it will bring your gig impressions down, because Fiverr takes some time to check if your gig looks alright and to see if nothing is against the Fiverr rules. And even after Fiverr approves, it probably takes a few days/weeks for the gig for Fiverr to show your gig to potential buyers. So my advice would be to do a great job the first time and then let Fiverr do its magic, instead of going in and editing every now and then. And maybe try the following:

• Have a great, attractive thumbnail
  • Fill in all the sections (as many as possible)
  • Fill in the FAQ section and answer really well
  • Showcase your past work
  • Offer multiple choices instead of just one offering
  • Put valid keywords/tags

Give these a try and leave the gig alone for a while. Check in daily to see gig progress/activity. Oh and also, try to stay online on Fiverr as much as possible. When you're online, the likelihood of someone contacting you is a lot higher (speaking from personal experience).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1