I offer more services in my gig (without offering them) Should I increase the value for this?

jhonlegaint

In my gig where I offer website construction in WordPress / Elementor-Divi I also offer (without offering it) my service as a graphic designer, that is, if I don't like something about the Divi or Elementor layout, I replace it and create something new, my experience as a Neuromarketing Consultant also allows me to know how to handle data such as appropriate colors for your site, so basically I offer only one service in my Gig but I implemented more things.

Should I increase the value for this?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jhonlegaint said:

Thank you for your recommendation but I have preferred to add the skills to the general plans, seriously thinking about adding branding creation to the Diamond plan.

The ideal option is to have a base service and then add some extras on top of that. Not only is the cheaper price appealing to customers, but you can also upsell.

Another option would be to offer those new services separately. Or you can revamp your current gig and increase its prices to reflect your new expertise. As always, it's up to you.. here you asked us for suggestions and we delivered 😄

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

The ideal option is to have a base service and then add some extras on top of that. Not only is the cheaper price appealing to customers, but you can also upsell.

Another option would be to offer those new services separately. Or you can revamp your current gig and increase its prices to reflect your new expertise. As always, it's up to you.. here you asked us for suggestions and we delivered 😄

Thanks for the suggestions, the community is amazing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...