Can i get help getting clients

ciscodeleon

Hello, I've been on fiverr for about 2 weeks and I am a bit on the downside seeing that I'm not getting any clients so far. I've shared the link to my fiverr in all my social media accounts and have updated my tags as well but I still can't get any. 

Of course tips would be greatly appreciated, but I guess a huge part of me hopes someone here can also lead me to a potential first client (if it's not asking too much)?

Here are my gigs just in case you need a reference
https://www.fiverr.com/s/KpAvL4
https://www.fiverr.com/s/VvAdwZ

Edited by ciscodeleon
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ciscodeleon said:

Hello, I've been on fiverr for about 2 weeks and I am a bit on the downside seeing that I'm not getting any clients so far. I've shared the link to my fiverr in all my social media accounts and have updated my tags as well but I still can't get any. 

Of course tips would be greatly appreciated, but I guess a huge part of me hopes someone here can also lead me to a potential first client (if it's not asking too much)?

Just 2 weeks! 
I'm waiting for clients form last 2 months. I'm also keep updating the gigs time to time.

But we don't have to give up, we will trying

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Today is my 30th day on Fiverr. No clients yet. The way i see it, is that i have been using all this time to get to know Fiverr, reading the forum (it is how i bumped on this thread 🙂 ) checking how others work, rethinking and replaning my gigs, etc etc. For sure this is NOT considered lost time for me, On The contrary, i have my gigs available online, and still learning how to improve myself, how to avoid mistakes, and in general how to be the best i can when the time comes. The more i journey around the platform the more i find out about things i haven't thought about and answers to questions that for sure i would have in the future! I am very grateful for this forum actually!!

Also, i do not expect to earn my living from these gigs, at least not for now hehe. So i am not becoming impatient because this is my only path to earn a living.

In addition, whenever you start ANYTHING new, ANYTHING, there is always a trial period. there is always a learning period, and always a waiting period.

Let us newbies make the best out of this waiting time and enjoy this new adventure. taking it one step at a  time.

this is how i prefer to approach it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1