Not Getting order

azlan_azwa

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2023 at 11:11 AM, azlan_azwa said:

Hello I am not receiving any order on Fiverr until they close buyer requests. What can I do

If you're not receiving orders on Fiverr outside of buyer requests, consider a proactive approach. Enhance your profile by showcasing your skills, experience, and portfolio. Refine your gig descriptions and keywords to increase visibility. Offer competitive pricing and unique value to stand out.

Actively participate in relevant Fiverr forums and communities to network with potential buyers. Share your expertise through social media to attract a wider audience. Consider creating a blog or video content related to your services to showcase your knowledge.

Expand your skillset by learning new techniques that align with market demand. Consistently deliver exceptional work to build a positive reputation and garner positive reviews. Lastly, be patient and persistent – success on Fiverr often takes time, dedication, and continuous improvement.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, chris_ld said:

If you're not receiving orders on Fiverr outside of buyer requests, consider a proactive approach. Enhance your profile by showcasing your skills, experience, and portfolio. Refine your gig descriptions and keywords to increase visibility. Offer competitive pricing and unique value to stand out.

Actively participate in relevant Fiverr forums and communities to network with potential buyers. Share your expertise through social media to attract a wider audience. Consider creating a blog or video content related to your services to showcase your knowledge.

Expand your skillset by learning new techniques that align with market demand. Consistently deliver exceptional work to build a positive reputation and garner positive reviews. Lastly, be patient and persistent – success on Fiverr often takes time, dedication, and continuous improvement.

I agree with this. Follow this and you will definitely get success.