How can I be sure that the job will be fine?

mirevl96

Question

5 answers to this question

5 hours ago, mirevl96 said:

Does anyone know if the final work that someone from fiverr gives me is not well done if there is a possibility that they will return your money or that they will do it again?

if you are sure of your skill then why do you need to worry about it? and that is why everyone saying master your skills before doing anything

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

To make sure the work will be done, you should explain the requirements in detail. Ask questions to see if the seller understands your needs. Ask for samples of previous jobs of similar nature. Check his portfolio and read his gigs to see if he offers what you need. Reviews are a good indicator to check too. 

If a job is not well done, you can ask the seller to cancel so you get a refund simple report to Fiverr customer support. You can ask for revisions too. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/20/2023 at 5:08 PM, mirevl96 said:

Does anyone know if the final work that someone from fiverr gives me is not well done if there is a possibility that they will return your money or that they will do it again?

1. You will request revisions, if delivered work need improvement

2. Even after, if quality of work doesn't match requirements, you may contact customer service

and can request refund

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1