Level One, Level Two, Top Rated

jasim2k9k

Question

25 answers to this question

23 hours ago, seo_nasirbd said:

Congrats!

Yes. Congrats to you too that you could not understand the question of OP and without reading or thinking congratulated him 🤦🏻‍♀️ even though your English language = Fluent 🙄

Change your English language settings from Fluent to either Basic or Conversational 😐

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

@smartdezigns Are you the language police in here? I have seen you point out other freelancers' English fluency before. I don't think that's necessary.

It's not like you are informing or answering the topic that @jasim2k9k opened. Similar to @seo_nasirbd, who did not read or understand the topic, you are doing the same thing: giving opinions that nobody asked for and spreading negativity.

• Like 8
  • Haha 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, dardanng said:

@smartdezigns Are you the language police in here? I have seen you point out other freelancers' English fluency before. I don't think that's necessary.

It goes beyond that. Have you stopped to consider it is in everyone's interest to call out dishonesty?  If one speaks English like a 3 year old, yet lies and claims "English/Fluent" on their profile, they are absolutely lying and dishonest. Plus, if they will lie about that, what else might they lie about to get sales. 

That is the point. Not correcting grammar, flagging obvious dishonesty.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 13
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, dardanng said:

It's not like you are informing or answering the topic that @jasim2k9k opened. Similar to @seo_nasirbd, who did not read or understand the topic, you are doing the same thing: giving opinions that nobody asked for and spreading negativity.

What about you? Are not you doing the same lol 🤦🏻‍♀️? You have also not answered the question (OP's).. 😅 

Why have I not answered the question asked by OP: Its already answered by other sellers so why should I repeat the same answer 🤦🏻‍♀️

People should be honest about everything. Whats wrong in pointing out the mistakes and lies made by sellers? 

Edited by smartdezigns
Spelling Mistake
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

On 7/20/2023 at 10:18 AM, nahid874 said:

What is next after Top rated?

Grand Master B. 

X2qhhkWTzphWwQM=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

35 minutes ago, dardanng said:

It's not about the language on the forum as much as it is about sellers lying about their abilities in a marketplace where people pay real money for their services. Dishonesty should be called out. 

• Like 9
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1