Suspending gig for a week

theowl89

Honestly, Days before Ramadhan fasting month, I’ve spent so much vacation mode to limit my to-do list when I’m on a tight schedules outside… hehehe…

Then I just noticed that I should wait for another 28 annual days to get my vacation button back. It appears right before I want to turn it on for one week of my real vacation (its 23 July or… meh I’m bad at numeric memory)

Well I wish I got nothing to worry with my sales afterward. 😃

Thanks for your answer. I really appreciate it.

HIGH FI~VE!

I have already suspended my best selling and time taking gigs due to upcoming EID.

I did this 10 days before EID, so that i do not have any work to do on that day. And will resume on the DAY of EID (will have to deliver in 5 to 7 days). 🙂

HAPPY EID for everyone 🙂

Eid Mubarak, to Muslims on Fiverr~

To answer your question @theowl89, my understanding when Fiverr started the vacation mode was that your standing wouldn’t be effected, but I’ve read some forum posts that say otherwise. Ultimately, the longer your gigs are “out of service”, whether suspended or on vacation, the more likely your place in search results will probably be lowered. If you can manage the on again, off again of suspending for a block of hours every day, that might be helpful. @wingle’s idea seems like a good one, and if you adjust your delivery time so you don’t get inundated with orders due very quickly that might help you from stressing too much. Best wishes~

Reply to @celticmoon: Hi, Eid Mubarak, too. I’ll make sure deliver your greeting to fiverr users in my neighborhood. 🙂

Oh, I see. I hope I can shorten my off-days. I just love staying full-time along with my other activities. I’ll make sure to update some information on my gig to as a surprise too.

Good to hear your advice too, by the way. 😃

eid mubarack. im probably also suspending my gigs in a while as I am celebrating eid too, or extending the delivering time of my gigs so that I still have gigs come through.

I’ve actually suspended my gigs few months ago when I had my coursework deadlines. my ordered did die out, i had to wait a long time so i can get some orders back.

Archived